Thursday, May 17, 2012

TRACK! And a bunch of random stuff..

We have now entered May, and the school year is FINALLY coming to an end! I've been so busy, I don't know where exactly it is that I'm going with this post.. Haha. So here we go!...
I entered my earrings in the Festival of the Arts.. And took 2nd! :)
 Dollar General run before track practice!
BYU invitational! (We both sucked) Haha.
Scrubs watching soccer!

I've been going on SO many adventures with Syd! We've had our differences in the past, but seriously, she's my best friend♥ She's been here for me through everything! I can already tell, it's going to be a good summer!

Aaaand now.. TRACK! My last update, I said how excited I was to go to BYU.. Yeah, I sucked! Totally not my weekend. :) But! We had region last week, and THAT meet.. that meet was MY meet. ;) 
REGION CHAMP IN LONG JUMP!!! :)

I seriously am SO happy I managed to pull it off! I've put in SO much work this season, and it's totally starting to pay off! State is TOMORROW, and I can't wait to see how I do! Keep me in your prayers, people. ;)
I also took THIRD in the 100M, and ran a huge PR of 12.87! I'm ranked 4th in state right now, so hopefully I'll be able to bring home a couple of cool medals this weekend!
 Syd baby also took 4th in javelin, and qualified for state!! 
I'm SO stoked to be going down there with her! :)
 All of the girls in our region that high jumped. :)
High jumping friends! Haha.
Syd, Trevor, Pepper, me!
My "husband" and I! ;)
Trevor took 6th in javelin!

Anddd....
FOUR region champs from Ben Lomond this year! :)
Ben took first in discus, Ster took first in the 800, and me and Jake took first in long jump! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment