Friday, November 4, 2011

Ashton Sage Espinoza. :)

My first little "nephew" was born November 2nd, 2011 at 11:55A.M., weighing in at 7lbs. and 1oz., and stretching a good 20in. long. :)
Where have I acquired a nephew, you ask? No, Taylor did NOT have a baby. Haha. But, Katrina did! I've gone to school with her since 8th grade, and she dated Weston's best friend, Sage, for a good long while. Sage also happens to be Ashton's daddy.
Ever since Katrina told me and Wes that she was pregnant, we did our best to be there for her. I was there a few times to give the hugs she needed, or to be a shoulder to cry on through all this, or just to listen. Therefore, I think I deserve to call him my nephew, even if me and Katrina aren't BEST FRIENDS. We are still pretty good friends, and I'll always be there for her AND Ashton if they need anything. :)
He sure is a cutie! And I'm sad that I haven't gotten to meet him yet. :( I've been pretty sick with a cold/sinus infection and want to wait until I'm 100% better, before I go see them. But I'm looking forward to that day, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment