Thursday, July 28, 2011

Amazing 24th of July weekend!

This past weekend, I took off four days... :) Well, I took school off on Friday, with Wes, to go riding with his family! Minus Shar.. up in Mantua. It was a blast! I'd never been before, and I was so happy that I got to share that experience with them of all people! Here's some pictures of me and the boy.. :)
Mug bogging!!! :)

On Saturday, (the 23rd, our 15 month anniversary!), Wes took me down to the zoo! :) And then after we got done there, we headed down to Cowabunga Bay in Draper. :)


Later that night, we headed up with the family to Tremonton for some fireworks with the Wikstrom's and the Cyper's.
Sunday was a chill day for me, just went to Grandma's for dinner like usual. Monday, I had school off for the 24th, and me and my mom headed down to good ol' SLC for some shopping, and we SCORED! :) I basically have about... No school shopping left to do. Later that night, Wes came over and we watched a movie. 
I've loved about every second of this summer... And am sad to see it getting so close to the end. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment