Saturday, August 6, 2011

Time to start over!

It's that wonderful time of the year when we have tryouts for  high school soccer! This year though, it wasn't too much of a tryout. Every girl that even showed up made the team; yeah... we're hurting this year. :( Yesterday at practice, we didn't even have enough girls there to make ONE team, let alone two! But I still get the feeling that we seriously are going to kick some trash this year. Our first game is next Wednesday, I'll update after that with how we do!

Another way I've started over lately, you ask?
Welllll.... me and Wes had been having some real bad problems with our relationship. We kind of took a little break, but are trying to work things out. Hopefully all this starting over will do me some good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment