Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16th, 2O1O.

Wow, this week has been.. Hectic. But in a good way. (:
I'm not sure how I can even start to talk about my week without talking about this.. Silly teenage dating stuff first because that's mostly all that my life's been revolving around for a little while. :)
So, I get so frustrated with my parents sometimes because of the stuff I'm not aloud to do, but I guess that's why they're the parents, because (supposedly) they know what's best. ;)  Anyways, I'll just summarize here.. For the last couple of months I've had this little.. Crush thing going on for Weston. I didn't say anything because I just thought it was phase and would go away, and I didn't want to jeopardize or do anything stupid to hurt our friendship. Well, it didn't go away. So a few days ago I ended up just telling him..
Anyways, two days ago I had "The Talk" with my mom. Haha not THAT kinda talk though, the talk about her and my dad being more.. Understanding when it comes to dating. She took it like a trooper, I think..
But yeah. Things are going pretty good with Wes. (: Ster's like, playing matchmaker. I think he's happy for us. It's funny. He's a good friend. (:  
Wow, so I've realized I'm like, in love with soccer. I knew I loved playing for it, but these last couple weeks have made me realize that it's like, my passion. I love it even more than track! (: Haha.
Oh yeahh, I qualified for state in the 1OO last week, I'm SO excited! :)
But yeah, I think that about summarizes everything that's been going on this past week. I'd call it a huge success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment