Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8th, 2010.

My first blog post of 2010! (: Haha. So as we speak, I'm sitting in my comp. tech class in school, being very bored because Kylie is at her SEOP and I have all my work done. Lol. Sooo, yesterday was my very first basketball game for the high school!!! :) It was so fun! I played JV, and then Coach Short caught me off guard and had me dress for varsity. It was so much fun, and I'm so glad I decided to play this year. [: I've missed basketball, or just running in general. Haha. Dang, so last night after we got home from the game, I took a shower, and I somehow managed to kink my neck, and now my whole right side of my neck and shoulder hurts like move! It's frustrating. Lol. Geezzzz, I'm so happy that today is friday, and tomorrow Cole and Morgan are getting married! I'm so excited, cause I love weddings. (: Haha but anyways, I think the bell's about to ring, so I guess I'll blog again later. B'bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment