Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29th, 2009.

Christmas, 2009.


My New Baby. <3 (:

My parents freakin' punked me hard core this Christmas.. They told me that my jacket didn't get done in time. And, I believed them. So of course I almost peed my pants when I opened my last present and BOOM! There is was. (:
I guess this Christmas break has been alright. I've hardly done anything, but for some strange reason, that's exactly how I wanted my break to be. Yesterday we went to the library and I got "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks, and finished it the same night. It was a really good book, so today we went back to the library and I got three more of them. (:
Sometimes I hate my personality. I really think that I've got a problem with over thinking things. My imagination is out of control, and I never want to go hang out with other people. It's weird.
Anyways, tomorrow we're going to the Stake Camp for a couple of days. But we aren't sleeping over because my parents are only down to one car (The Accord broke down.) and my dad has to work tomorrow and thursday. Oh, but I do go to the doctor on thursday to see if he'll finally release me.. I'm so sick of not playing sports. Which brings me to my next bit of info, I'm going to start up basketball like, the second I get released. I figured I needed someway to help stay in shape for track. Anyways, all in all, this break has been perfect, and I'm not looking forward to going back to school at all. :( But cheahhhh, bye!
(Oh, and Happy New Year!) [:

No comments:

Post a Comment