Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 20th, 2009.

Geez, it's been awhile since the last time I really blogged. Where shall I begin? (: Lol. Well, I guess I could start off by saying that, once again, my parents are on my case 24/7 to get good grades. It's seriously starting to drive me insane. I don't think they realize that I want to get good grades. I know they're just looking out for me, but it still bugs. A lot. [: Haha. Umm. I've been driving a lot more. (Still haven't gotten my permit.) Lol. We only have two more days of school 'till Christmas break. I'm so excited! Not really for the Christmas part, but the not going to school part. I sorta realized that this year isn't going to be the best Christmas, so I'm not going to get my hopes up for anything. But I think my lettermen's jacket is like, a guaranteed thing, and that's really all I wanted, so I'm happy enough. (: I still can't believe that it's been a whole year since last Christmas.. It really feels like it was last month.. Hmm. I get to start playing soccer again here pretty quick, I'm SOOOOO ready to start again! I feel all clumsy and uncoordinated right now. Plus, I miss my shooters girls. :( Haha. I've also decided that Carolina Liar is like, the best band in the world right now. I freaking love their music. :) Lol. Oh, the other day my phone like, shorted out, and then I broke the charger.. It still works, but I'm scared it's going to break before I get my upgrade. I don't want to be a Kylie or anything. ;) [Haha, 'cause she doesn't have a phone right now either.] Umm. OH! We're going to the Stake Camp after Christmas!! :D I was so happy when grandma told us. I've also been playing The Sims 2: Free Time a lot again. It seriously starts to be like, an addiction. :) But cheahhh, I think that's all that's happened lately. Bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment