Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st, 2009.

I'm sick and tired of not having any snow! It's driving me insane. [: Well, let's see, where to begin with my busy week? Last week, Lan, (Or Lauren, my cousin,) was in a pretty bad accident, but she only cut her hand open.. Lucky girl. :) Then, the next night, Mark (My Uncle!) was in a really bad accident with his stupid, stubborn mule, and it did some major damage. But I went and saw him tonight.. It's almost been a week. He looks like he's doing a ton better, so that's good. (: Uhh. Thanksgiving was really good. Like always. Homemade rolls are AMAZING! Haha. OH! And tonight on the way home from Mark and Patti's, I was begging my mom to let me drive, so, she did! I drove down Mountain Road, Harrison, and Washington Blvd. (: I'd call my first experience on the road a success, even though I'll have to admit I was VERY scared. (: Uhm. Today I went to the doctor again for a checkup, and he said I can start running on my ankle on flat surfaces. So that's pretty exciting... And then after my appointment, we went to Colemen's and put in an order for my Lettermen's jacket! [: (: I'm SOOOO excited to get it! Haha I'll have to post pics of it.. (: Oh, and I've been doing some writing/typing on the computer again.. Jessica F. talked me into doing a little more when we talked in the counselors office the other day. It's coming along good, I suppose. But I can't help but think that I am a TOTAL nerd. (: Anyways, I don't think anything else super special has happened.. So that about covers it! B'bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment