Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Me & My Best Friend!

I am so overwhelmed with so many different emotions, but my main emotion is just pure happiness. I'm SO excited to say that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend!
On the 4th of July, Bryson INSISTED that we go to the Cherry Days parade out in North Ogden. I had my suspicions, but agreed to go nonetheless. As the parade progressed, one of the floats stopped right in front of us. I almost missed the whole thing! Bryson had the MC announce what was going on, while the people on the big American Flag float turned around signs, asking me to marry him! Literally hundreds of people were cheering, clapping and telling us congrats! Talk about a thoughtful boy!


 
I very rarely get sappy when it comes to Bryson, so just bear with me for a second!
For a long time, I've been unsure as to what I wanted to do with my life. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go to school, where I wanted to live, when I wanted to get married and have kids, etc. But one thing I've always been sure of, since almost the very first time we hung out, was the I would be the luckiest girl EVER to end up with him. The longer we're together, the more I feel like we were literally made for each other. I've never been happier as I am on our best days. He's literally my best friend, and I so fortunate and happy that our paths crossed. :)
 

Happy 4th of July, 2014!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment