Monday, October 29, 2012

High School Life :)

I feel like I've been so busy lately that I'm trying to catch up! I'll post pictures and explain each one..
Last football game.. :(
My cute boy named Bryson :) <3
During "fall break," I got my wisdom teeth out :( Madi and Bryson came to visit! And of course no visit is complete without Madi harassing me to take pictures ;)
Getting my teeth out though, wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it'd be! The next day we were down in Salt Lake, getting into all kinds of mischief!
I also got into another kind of mischief over fall break.. By putting blue in our hair! I was high on pain pills and red bull, in my defense. It's out now, though :)
See? New hair. Much better :)
My swollen face and Madi's dark butt during fall break!
That Sunday morning (10/21/2012), Madi took me hiking cause I'd had a rough night the night before :)
I had an even more rough time trying to hike!! Haha

I know I talk about this about every post, but I seriously can't believe that I'm almost graduated. :( My senior year will officially be a quarter of the way done with, this upcoming Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment