Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Year Of High School; CHECK! :)

Wow, today was officially my last day of my sophomore year! I'm very proud of myself for surviving this long in the crazy world they call high school. :) But before I get too far into today... Let me take you back about, 2 weeks ago..
Soo... I made it to state... AND TOOK 3RD IN LONG JUMP! 3rd in state! Crazy right!? :) I jumped a personal record of 17ft 3in! It was honestly probably one of the biggest adrenaline rushes I've EVER had, and I'm so SO happy I could experience it! I would do it all again in a heart beat! Just being in the atmosphere at BYU and the intensity of everything was just so.. FUN! :) Haha. Here's some pictures from my jumps...

Here's my 17'3 jump sequence.. :)
Mark Blanchard, best track coach I've ever had! :)
I also made it to finals for the 100! Although... I didn't do as good as I did in long jump - I took 8th. :( Haha but it was still a way amazing, super good learning experience! Here's pictures from the 100 finals, as well as our 4x100 race..
Super bad weather the first day of state...
 
But anyways, state was so much fun and totally worth all the work I put in to get there. :) I'm really looking forward to next year!
Now... Back to today! Which was my last day of school! :) I'm soo happy. This year has FLOWN by, I can't believe I'm basically a junior! 
Last Day As Sophomore's... :)
Before I know it, I'll be out in the big world! ;) I'm totally looking forward to this summer, and the adventures I'll have with everyone.. OH! By the way, next week is my very first college showcase up in Park City for soccer! I'll have to keep you updated with how we do. Until then, my friends... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment