Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweethearts and Valentines. :)

This valentines day has been the best one EVER! :) Here's what Wes got me..
So cute, right!? :) I love that kid to death!
I made him some oreo truffle things that he's got a bit of an obsession with, because I'm broke! ;)
But anyways.. The moment you've all been waiting for.. (Well, that I had been waiting for)
THE DANCE!! :)
Click to make them bigger. :)
The rest are here... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1449974753&aid=102159#!/album.php?id=1449974753&aid=102159
Over all, it was a way fun time! Taryn Hart (close family friend) did my hair and I LOVED it! :) We went and took pictures, then ate at Texas Road House, went to the dance and then watched my mom win her championship indoor game! ;) It was so much fun! Thanks Wes, for going with me and making it an enjoyable experience, I can't wait to do it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment