Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Slow Life Of Two Cripples. :)

Not too much has happened lately.. Just in the boot and takin' it one day at a time. :) Only two more weeks before walking normal.. Wes is in a huge brace too for his knee, so we just walk about having everyone say either how cute we are, or how funny it is. HAHA! Yeah, not too funny when it's actually you. ;) Just kidding, I find it pretty funny myself. Here's a picture of our new mechanical, robot legs.. 
 And a couple more of us just doing what we do best.. Being Wes and Kenz! :)

Oh and here's a picture of my scar since it's pretty much healed..
It's a little different than the one on my left, but I can already tell it's gonna be a pretty awesome scar! Now I just gotta wait and be patient until I get released, and hopefully all of this will be worth it. :)
Oh, and I have to add this picture from a couple weeks ago..
Top left is Essence, top right (taking picture) is Jess, and bottom left is Tia. :) They're my trouble making buddies in Health and I love them to death! If I had any chick best friends, I'd have to say it's these three, they're all my favorite! ;) But yeah, that about concludes life lately. Just trying to be patient with school and the ankle and with Christmas on the way... :) Oh yeah! Here's a picture of the tree this year that my mom wouldn't let us help decorate. ;) I don't care though, because first off, I'm too lazy to help anyways. And second, it's SUPER pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment