Friday, December 24, 2010

8 of the best months of my life! :) ♥

Well, yesterday was mine and Wes' 8 month anniversary! :) I told him this morning we're getting old. Haha. So I've never been to Christmas Village (thanks mom and dad, for the sheltered childhood) ;) so Wes took me there last night! Here's some pictures.. :)

Before we went, we hung out for a little bit and he surprised me with Twizzlers, grape juice, and a shirt I'd been wanting! :) And as if that weren't enough, he surprised me once again while we were at the lights with a necklace in the shape of a K with a little flower by it with a diamond in the center. The box said "Sterling Silver and Diamonds." I don't want to know how much the thing cost him, but I love it! The kid never ceases to amaze me. :) ♥
Since I probably won't blog again until after, I just wanna say Merry Christmas! I hope it's as good of a Holiday for everyone else as it already has been for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment