Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7th, 2010.

Alright, alright. I know it's too soon for an update, but I wanted to post a picture of the ankle because I'm documenting this time better. ;)
One week after I popped it out.. The taping is called KT taping I think. Jeffrey, the trainer at Ben Lomond found a way to tape an injury exactly like mine. :) It's worked out pretty good so far.
Anyways, we played Morgan on Tuesday.. And LOST! It was horrible. And I played like a pansy because I was scared I was going to get hit in my ankle! Haha. But Morgan lost to Bear River today, so Hurricane next Wednesday is still a go! :)
In other news, we took our trip down to Bountiful to meet my newest doctor for the ankle. Surgery's November 4th.. He tried talking me out of playing anymore though! He said eventually my tendon will fray and snap in half. So I didn't play Grantsville today. No more practicing either, just conditioning because that's the only time it doesn't pop out. I'll only play in Hurricane. :) But geez! It's frustrating. Haha. But yeah.. That about covers it.. Enjoy some pictures from our adventure in Morgan on Tuesday.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment