Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8th, 2O1O.

Sometimes.. I just hate having parents all together. I hate when they don't believe me, trust me, or think I'm making the right decisions. I HATE their stupid rules and the stupid things they make me do. I hate how one day they can be super cool with something, and the next I'm not allowed to ever do it again. I HATE when they don't trust me, especially when I've never given them a reason not too! 
Everything is STUPID! Haha. Geez. Okay, I feel a little better now. I guess on the bright side, I got my phone back. If there is a bright side to this. Haha.
Region was on Wednesday and Thursday.. I took 5th in the 100 and 200. Like, 7th in the Long Jump, and 3rd in our 4 by 1! I'm going to state in all four of my events! (:
I'm so nervous for state though! WOW! It's in  like, six days! I'm psyched!
We're almost out of school too.. It's too soon! I have the worst grades ever! Haha.


(We Hung Out Yesterday.)
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment