Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1st, 2O1O.

We went to BYU yesterday for the big invitational. It was SO cold! It snowed! Lucky we had a tent. So me and Syd just camped out in it before our races. Which didn't start for like, two hours! And then we ended up not even doing good! Geez. Haha. Oh and Syd brought CINNAMON BEARS! A.k.a., one of my favorite kinds of candy EVER! I ate so much junk food before the 200, I got sort of sick. It was funny. :) 



In other news, I got my phone shut off two days ago for not going to jumping practice. My crazy mom thinks I'm not trying in anything I do. So her solution to my problem=shutting off my phone. Haha. Yeah, like it's going to fix anything. OH! Region for track is this Wednesday! (Today's Saturday.) I'm SOO nervous! What's even scarier is that State is next week! AH! I'm sooo scared! But it'll be fun, I hope. So yeah, that's about all that's happened lately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment