Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19th, 2O1O.

Wow Dude, where's all the time gone!? This week's FLOWN! :) 
Gee Hee Eez! (My new favorite word. It's just GEEZ! Drawn out dramatically.)
;) Haha. Oh, and Weston's is "Woah Ho Ohh!" We're a couple of weirdo's for sure!
Hahaha anyways, this is basically my very last REAL week of school as a Freshy! Maaan, next year is going to be.. Weird. New school after FOUR years! Highland's like my second home now.. Gosh I hate changes. I hope Ben Lomond will be a good one. :)
WOW! And I'm SO excited for soccer this year!! We might even have a good shot at State! I was thinking about all the funny memories I had from soccer this year, and I realized I've really missed it. I can't wait for it to start up again. :)
I'm so excited for this summer. :) We're still planning on going on our nice month long road trip!! And summer games! And then the Abbott vacation! And hanging with Wes in between and the Twins and sleeping in and NO HOMEWORK! :) Oh my gosh, it's going to be the best!
Oh yeah, I sucked it up at state by the way! It was just a learning experience. ;) BUT! We did get some intense pictures. Hahaha, enjoy. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment