Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11th, 2009.

Gah! It's my first blog post! (: So, I'm totally ripping Kylie off, this was her idea, but I've always wanted to have a blog. [: (Cheesy, sentimental moment.) Haha. Anyways, what do you post on a blog? Umm. Four days ago I got surgery on my ankle. The "medical" term for it is, Peroneal Tendon Subluxation, but really what I did was pop my little tendons over my ankle bone out of place. So, the doctor (WHO WAS TOTALLY WEIRD, AND QUACKISH!) Went in and drilled on oval into my ankle bone, compressed my bone so my tendons had more room to lay down, and stitched everything back together(: But then I guess I had a pretty big tear right in the center of my main tendon or something, so he had to fix that too. :P
But, anyways, recovering from surgery was pretty easy... I was out and about that day actually. And! I'd like to say thanks to everyone that called or text to make sure everything went well. :) You guys are awesome! I SHOULD be back to 100% by January I think my mom said. So hopefully track is still in question. (: And now that I've written about that, I guess it's only fair to say I'm (finally) going to be coming back to school tomorrow. Let's hope my grades haven't slipped TOO bad! :)
Well, that about does it for me today. (:
Thanks for reading! :D
-Kenzie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment