Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13th, 2010.

Wow, track has already started going by super fast. I was so worried that since I'd had surgery, I'd slowed down and put on too much weight.. But we raced the other day and they said I ran about the same time's I was running last year. (: My goal WAS to get 11.99 just once in the hundred, but I think that's not possible.. So my new goal is 12.3. 
Anyways, lately I've been getting really bad stomach aches again, like when I did back during soccer. I think it's just from all the stress of everything, but they're really starting to bug! :) Lol. I also got super dehydrated during the first week of track and I got really scared because my hands & feet started going numb! So, I've been drinking tons of water lately. (:
Track is also draining me like no other! I don't know if it's because I've actually been pushing myself or what, but I've been exhausted!
Oh, today I went and got my hair colored. I'm super ultra blonde. (: It's pretty sweet!

And yeah, I think that's all.. Bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment